Global mobility activties involve the lawful relocation and employment of workers across different countries. The process requires adhering to various regulations, both domestic and international ones. It relates to tax law, labour law as well as to the provisions on legalizing the stay of foreigners in Poland. Nowadays more and more companies need help in the process of employing a foreigner in Poland. This results from the systematic development of opportunities in the labour market and from the freedom of movement.
As part of global mobility activities, our law firm supports employers and employees. We help both EU and non-EU citizens. We care about the safety of both parties to the employment relationship, therefore we:
- help HR departments and foreign employees in obtaining residence documents and work permits.
- thoroughly analyze regulations regarding labour law, health care, and insurance for foreigners.
- prepare a safe employee relocation procedure. We check the necessary regulations on the process of crossing the border by a foreigner, including entry documents (e.g. passport).
- analyze the costs of relocation, including expenses related to moving a foreigner from another country. We also verify the costs of employee maintenance (including accommodation and education). This allows us to present the most advantageous solutions.
- examine the type and scope of costs associated with employing a worker in another country. We consider factors such as the employer’s organizational form and other work arrangements (e.g. remote work, full-time). We verify and compare costs that the process will generate for both parties.
- prepare a list of potential expenses related to employing a foreign worker. The overview includes tax amounts and costs of travel across the border. We verify regulations in force and present the most advantageous solutions.
CGO Legal specializes in providing global mobility activities. We have developed a separate department of experts in providing services in the field of labour law and legalization of employment and stay of foreigners in Poland – CGO Mobility.
Many years of experience have allowed us to provide a full range of global mobility activities. They are tailored to the individual needs of employers and foreign employees. We have experience in solving problems related to hiring employees and legalizing the stay of EU and non-EU citizens. We can guarantee:
- a thorough and transparent legal analysis,
- safety during preparation of the procedure for legalization of the stay and employment of foreigners,
- professional approach.
We invite you to contact us about our services and to read our publications.