We provide comprehensive services of accounting in Poland which enable our clients to fully focus on the development of their companies. Thanks to the knowledge, experience and involvement of our specialists we are able to cooperate with both small and large enterprises.
For many years we have been providing outsourcing services of accounting in Poland for small and medium-sized enterprises and international corporations.
We provide comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping services in Poland required under the applicable law, tax law and in accordance with domestic and international standards. In everyday work, we use the latest software adapted to current regulations.
Scope of our services of accounting in Poland
Our offer for accounting in Poland consists of:
- bookkeeping services for limited liability companies, joint-stock companies, limited partnerships, representative offices, funds and associations as well as other companies subject to Polish regulations;
- helping with procedures connected to closing the fiscal year;
- preparing financial statements in accordance with IFRS foundation, US GAAP or the client’s internal reporting standards;
- providing accounting services for customers who keep the revenue and expense ledger, including tax services;
In terms of tax obligations of Polish entities the service of accounting in Poland at CGO Finance includes:
- keeping registers of VAT sales and purchases in the form of SAF-T file;
- supporting and assisting in the process of VAT registration before tax office;
- preparing monthly settlements and tax returns (CIT, VAT, PIT);(CIT, VAT, PIT),
- keeping VAT registers of foreign companies registered in Poland;
- Preparing and implementing the entity’s accounting policies, including a corporate chart of accounts;
- Preparing VAT statements and keeping VAT purchase and sales registers in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act;
Accounting in Poland includes also formalities such as:
- Keeping records of fixed assets, equipment and intangible assets, as well as preparing the depreciation plan;
- drafting annual financial statements, calculating income tax advances in accordance with the tax regulations;
- preparing annual and interim financial statements as well as consolidated financial statements on the basis of financial data provided by the client according to established standards and cooperating with a chartered accountant auditing the client’s books. Companies subject to audit must also prepare a statement of cash flows and a statement of changes in equity. ;
- reporting to statistical offices, the National Bank of Poland (NBP) and other financial authorities.
The official currency of Poland is the Polish zloty (PLN). There are no currency restrictions impacting trade in goods, making it relatively easy for businesses to conduct transactions with international partners. When it comes to payment methods, using an ATM or a prepaid card is recommended, although credit cards are also widely accepted.
As a result, businesses operating in Poland must ensure that their ledgers and accounting records are kept in Polish zloty, in compliance with the country’s currency requirements.
How can we help you with accounting in Poland?
Our team of certified accountants provide tax settlements and financial statements to entrepreneurs with various business profiles and our services are adjusted individually to the needs of even the most demanding customers. We provide comprehensive accounting in Poland that enables you to fully focus on the development of your company.
Thanks to the knowledge, experience and involvement of our specialists we are able to cooperate with both small and large enterprises. We constantly broaden our knowledge to – apart from standard services – also implement nonobvious and novel solutions that aim at improving the financial conditions of our customers. CGO Finance – your accountant in Poland.